Welcome to the NGO Benchmarking Model
Thank you for participating in the self-assessment process, we hope it was a rewarding experience.
The platform is now closed while we collect the data needed for the evaluation of stage one implementation of NGO Benchmarking Model. It will reopen in early November 2017.
In October 2017:
- A third party will review a sample of the benchmarking results and evidence uploaded to inform the formal evaluation being conducted by ARTD Consulting.
- The Advocate for Children and Young People (ACYP) will offer organisations an opportunity to have their service reviewed by young people as part of their Child and Youth Inspectors Programme program.
In November 2017:
- Participating organisations will have their say on how the Benchmarking Model should be used from 2018 onwards.
- The platform will reopen. Organisations will be able to see how they compared on average across all participating NGOs.
- Training opportunity for participating organisations.
Early 2018 – we’ll share the outcomes of our evaluation of stage one implementation of the NGO Benchmarking Model with participating organisations.
If you have any questions, please contact the Social Innovation Team at SocialInnovation@finance.nsw.gov.au